Here are 2 fun and easy treats to make with your children for Halloween…
Popcorn Monster Hands
You will need: baggie gloves (like food servers use), popcorn, candycorns, spider rings
1. Place 1 candycorn nail in the bottom of each finger of your baggie glove.
2. Now fill the baggie glove with popcorn.
3. When the glove baggie is filled, tie at the top with yarn or ribbon.
4. Place a spider ring on one or all of the fingers!
You will need: ladyfinger cookies, vanilla icing, green food coloring, candy corns.
1. Spread green icing on your ladyfinger cookie.
2. Place a candycorn at one end of the “finger” for the witch’s fingernail.
3. Eat and enjoy!